Our PPC Audit process starts from understanding audit objective, coverage and leading to data analysis.
What is Pay Per Click?
PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically. Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC. It allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to their business offering.
The Benefits of PPC
- You set your own budget.
- Target a specific geographical location for exposure.
- 24/7 Advertising.
- Unlike search engine optimisation, a paid search campaign will generate traffic immediately.
- PPC is highly trackable, allowing the effectiveness of a campaign to be measured with great accuracy.
- PPC campaigns are editable in real-time, for us to alter and adapt in line with products & service changes.
- Highly targeted, qualified traffic for identified keywords.
- You only pay when users are interested enough to click.
OUR PAY PER CLICK SERVICES
Brief process of our pay per click campaign:
Our pay-per-click (PPC) management service includes the following components:
- PPC search campaign strategy
- Keyword research and selection
- Ad creative development
- Campaign set-up
- Bid management and ROI tracking
- Landing page optimisation and development
- Campaign management and analysis
Lets Get Started on
We will help you to achieve your goals and to grow your business.